Monday, June 7, 2010

Angel Anna




Finished dress modelled by the lovely Anna, as promised... I love how much it suits her! I do still have the dress as it needs a minor alteration to fit properly on the bodice (I'm sure perceptive eyes have noticed the problem!). I was very happy with the sleeves and how they sit at that flattering length... and the hem turned out a treat too. All in all, a good experiment in getting back to the sewing machine :)

p.s. Have a peek here to see what this very talented lady makes...

14 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

It looks gorgeous, I love it!

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

Beautiful, Kylie...my eyes are obviously not perceptive enough, since I can't see any problems! x

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Looks lovely Kylie and Anna's work too - I really like her small architecture projects.

Jennie said...

I love that dress!
Does the cross over need to be adjusted slightly? I'm probably wrong - as i can't make clothes!!!!!

Francesca said...

looks great kylie. x

Ingrid Mida said...

Hi Kylie,
Well done! Only a small adjustment on the bodice and it will be perfect!
Both you and Anna are talented. Love her sterling silver brooch that is a silhouette of a woman.
Come on over and visit me today. I think you'll enjoy reading about an extraordinary exhibition in the storage facility of the V&A.

june at noon said...

It looks lovely on her, seems to be well suited to her as an individual. :)

Fine Little Day said...

Suits her great. Good work Kyile! Nice to see you too :)

Ooty said...

She looks great in it!!!!

Unknown said...

Looks gorgeous Kylie, and the model looks absolutely pleased with it!! xo m.

Mia said...

Wow - she looks fantastic in it - you must be really pleased. I would be!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Wow! That looks fab! I don't see any errors, Kylie. I think you have a very happy friend there! :)

ELK said...

2 ARTISTS side by side ...looks lovely friend!!

blue moss said...

she looks amazing in her dress!!! your work is so lovely :)