Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bean Prints


[click on image to enlarge]

Do you remember a couple of weeks ago now, I was helping my friend Michael sew up some fabric that he'd screen printed? Well, his exhibition opening is tonight and if you're in Brisbane you might like to come along and have a look. We've done a bit more sewing since then and he's done some super yummy prints on paper and fabric. The exhibition runs from 2 - 16 September and is part of the Small Australian Projects initiative. 6pm start - Shop 2, 60 James Street, Fortitude Valley. Come and say hello!

p.s. some pics from the night...


6 comments:

paperpocket said...

Gutted i'm in the UK...still time for a rather long flight though
xoxo

Kickcan & Conkers said...

I love that poster - hope it goes well.

Unknown said...

it looks great! i won't be able to make it tonight, but when i am near i'll come and and say hello.

elk said...

i will be with you in spirit ...the poster/card looks divine

annamaria potamiti said...

Oh Kylie, me too! in spirit! but I did love your friend's work before and I still do! Now that I am back into art-action I have this itch to branch out as well. I want to do more experiments with printing!
How are you getting along?
Annamaria xxxxx

handmaiden said...

a bit far to go, but thanks for sharing ...love the light