Monday, April 13, 2009

Rain worship

A Little Goodness Drops Japanese Fabric

Otispepper's Love the Rain Drops art print

I'm enthusing about the rain again, I know.... I've found some things that remind me of this luscious weather, but they're sites you might like too... Firstly, I found a link on one of my favourite blogs, Printspace, to fellow Melburnian Nick Girling's shop, Otispepper. From there I found his etsy shop and this wonderful print Love the Rain Drops (above).

Then I remembered some Japanese raindrops fabric I purchased from another website, A Little Goodness. This is a beautiful blog detailing Leslie Good's life in Japan. But it's soon to be no more! Leslie is moving back to Canada and there's an enticing 40% sale on all fabric, tape and stamps in her shop. Worth a look.

No comments: